- MODEL AERIS
- DIMENSIONS (L x W x H): 340mm x 205mm x 412mm
- WEIGHT: 4,9Kg
- MATERIAL: Steel 0,6mm SPCC, tempered glass
- FANS LOCATION:
- Front: 3x 120mm (1x RGB included)
- Rear: 1x 120mm (1x RGB included)
- Top: 2x 120mm
- WATER COOLING:
- Front: up to 240mm radiator
- Top: up to 240mm radiator
- Rear: up to 120mm radiator
- DRIVE BAYS: 2x 2,5" + 2x 3,5"/2,5"
- EXPANSION SLOTS: x4
- FRONT I/O:
- USB 3.0 x1
- USB 2.0 x2
- Headphone/Microfone x1
- DUST FILTER:
- 1x Top (Magnetic)
- 1x Bottom
- MOTHERBOARD TYPE: MicroATX, ITX
- POWER SUPPLY: ATX up to 180mm (not included) bottom position
- VGA (GPU): Up to 330mm (not included)
- CPU COOLER: Up to 170mm (not included)
Aeris features a cutting-edge and functional design thanks to its mesh front and magnetic dust filter, which allows better ventilation for your components to have an optimal temperature. Let yourself fall in love with its design and stay with it for its performance.
The right choice
Aeris has two RGB fans located at each end of the case to generate an optimal airflow. This composition allows us to have a case with different lighting. Customize your gaming tower and create spectacular effects thanks to its more than 15 different lighting modes selectable and controllable through the tower itself.
Airflow at the highest level
The micro ATX Aeris case has space for up to 6 fans. It is possible to fit three 120 mm fans at the front or two 140 mm fans. On the top side there is space for 2 x 120 mm fans or two x 140 mm fans and last but not least, there is also room for another 120 mm rear fan. Thanks to its ample space and its mesh front and dust filter, Aeris stands out by ensuring extra ventilation compared to other models of PC cases, allowing you to keep your components at the best temperature at all times.
Room for all your components
The Aeris Micro ATX case tower has a wide range of mounting possibilities that are indicated in the specification sheet. Inside you can fit graphics cards up to 330mm, coolers with a maximum height of 170mm, and water coolers up to 240mm. Its lower independent bay has capacity for power supplies up to 180mm and has 4 expansion slots. The dimensions of the PC case are 340x205x412mm.