SOLDER SPECTRUM MOUSE
- High performance optical sensor with adjustable DPI up to 4200DPI
- 7 programmable buttons : Giving you fully customizable control over your gameplay
- Dedicated software with customizable DPI and backlight settings
- Comfortable & ergonomic design valid for both hands, high-quality rubber grip
The Oversteel Solder RGB gaming mouse has been designed to offer you maximum performance. It incorporates an optical game sensor that reaches 4200DPI with advanced tracking so you can enjoy precision control, and an ergonomic and lightweight design valid for both hands.
Always in your hand
Designed to adapt naturally to both hands and compatible with multiple grip styles. The upper surface has a finish that provides an experience without slippage and definitive control. Rubber side grips allow you to hold the mouse with a firm and stable grip.
With Oversteel Solder enjoy customization of lighting effects and infinite colors. Take control of the mouse with seven fully programmable buttons that allow you to perform any action.
The RGB gaming mouse has a DPI configuration on the fly to change its configuration through a single button adjusting the DPI you need to adjust to the needs of each game from 200 to 4200.
Thanks to its dedicated software you can modify every aspect of RGB lighting to create any effect you need for your set-up.
- PIXART 3519 optical sensor
- DPI adjustable to the flight / 200-4200DPI
- Long-term clicks up to 10 million keystrokes
- IPS 48
- 10G acceleration
- Poll Rate: 1000 HZ
- High durability and 1.8M braided cable
- Ergonomic design valid for both hands
- RGB backlight
- Customizable software
- Dimensions: 1296841mm
- Weight: 110Gr + -